adsense
adsense

Total Pageviews

i miss you daddy quotes

images love i miss you dad quotes i miss you daddy quotes. 2010 i miss you dad quotes
  • 2010 i miss you dad quotes



  • vandanaverdia
    09-11 06:09 PM
    "The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person's determination."
    Tommy Lasorda

    Only YOU can convince yourself to do what is right for you right now. The time now is to march to DC!!!
    Help IV help you....
    GO IV!!!!





    wallpaper 2010 i miss you dad quotes i miss you daddy quotes. i miss you dad quotes.
  • i miss you dad quotes.



  • prinive
    04-07 04:43 PM
    Finally just received THAT email. "Current Status: Card production ordered"

    PD Sep 2001

    EB3 India.





    i miss you daddy quotes. miss you dad quotes. i love
  • miss you dad quotes. i love



  • wahwah
    02-21 02:17 PM
    i disagree. EB2 India is not more crowded than EB3 India. EB2 India currently went U because DOS made a dumb mistake of releasing the EB2 PD to April 2004 back during the October 2007 VB. That is why the visas for EB2 got exhausted so quickly. The problem is that there are still lot of candidates from 2002 and 2003 that are unapproved so it didn't make sense to release the October VB with April 2004 PD.

    I doubt if in April 2008, the EB2 India PD would move to Dec.2003 as there are still alot of people waiting in 2002 and all of 2003.

    As per my lawer this is not a right time to port your date to EB2 as at this moment nobody knows anything and there are very least chance for eb2 to move forward.:cool: as per her now eb2 is more crowded than EB3 that's why it became UNavailable. It's just a suggestion keep yourself with same EB3 or EB2 whatever you have otherwise I know one frined he ported his July2001 to EB2 and at this time EB3 is current for this date although eb2 unavailable





    2011 i miss you dad quotes. i miss you daddy quotes. i miss you daddy quotes.
  • i miss you daddy quotes.



  • chanduv23
    03-07 08:37 AM
    Chandu,
    I filed 485 , Ead , Ap on my own... But i want to hire Rajiv/Sheela just for
    AC21 package... any idea how much do they charge ?

    Also if i use any attorney for coining just the "AC21 reply" will it change my case representation ? i mean do i have to use attorney for future communications as well ?

    Thanx

    I don't deal with Rajiv or Sheela - in fact I approached their offices during the July fiasco but was told that they are not taking any new clients.

    Others maybe able to help you with your answer.



    more...


    i miss you daddy quotes. makeup miss you dad quotes. i
  • makeup miss you dad quotes. i



  • jambapamba
    07-13 07:56 AM
    Yes, please correct the spelling....
    Please correct your spelling of Murthy. I thought some senator or Congressman Murphy wrote to DOS. If it was murthy I wouldn't have bothered to come on this thread. She is a big time crook. Shamelessly she's trying to take credit of everything that we are doing here under 1 banner called immigrationvoice she will take credit of Zoe Lofgren and everybody else. She has never ever mentioned immigrationvoice for anything in her so called updates.





    i miss you daddy quotes. miss you dad quotes. i miss
  • miss you dad quotes. i miss



  • royus77
    06-22 04:00 PM
    correct me if i'm wrong , but you can get 140 approval notice requesting thru' FOI Act don't u ...

    so after 6 months of filing 485 ( given that u have the receipt notice ) u r pretty much free to take your process with u.


    You wont get the copy of I 140 using FOI act ( its a company document) unless your employer/Attorney is willing to share with you.You dont require copy of I 140 to move after 6 months using AC21 . All you need to know that you are moving to a similar position .for that a copy of your approved LC is sufficient



    more...


    i miss you daddy quotes. I Miss You Dad Quotes From
  • I Miss You Dad Quotes From



  • sk2006
    02-27 07:56 PM
    Who still thinks this is a normal depression? I feel like saying "I told you so".

    Noway it is normal..
    When was the last "normal" economic cycle when so many big banks failed...

    Lehman Brothers were 150 years old bank meaning they say great depression and the world wars and survived all of that.. This time it disappeared one morning.

    Citi, BofA,Wells etc are all in trouble..
    Would you believe Citi stock at 3 Bucks?

    And it all started with Housing.

    House prices never go down! Oh yeah.





    2010 miss you dad quotes. i love i miss you daddy quotes. love i miss you dad quotes
  • love i miss you dad quotes



  • gc_rip
    09-09 12:36 PM
    I get this question every day, what are the hopes for EB3-I, or rather are there any hopes for EB3-I? Are we fighting a lost battle?

    What do people here really think?

    1. There are X % chance that there would be some immigration bill that would help us and we will have GC in next couple of years?

    2. Keep going on with life as is, till the time we can renew EAD every 2 years, and AP every year.

    3. Wait for another X years, and then go back.

    4. Hopefully my son/daughter will be 21 by 2020, and will sponsor my GC.
    --- Hoping family based GC would still be allowed by then

    5. Don't know, confused?



    more...


    i miss you daddy quotes. i miss you dad quotes from
  • i miss you dad quotes from



  • chanduv23
    12-27 04:36 AM
    I liked NW/KLM too. Absolutely no hassles. I hear that NY-Dubai non-stop flight through Emirates is also good, though it is slightly expensive.

    London - transit visa needed definitely for inter/intra-airport transfers.
    Paris - did not ask for transit visa last when I travelled.
    Frankfurt was approving transit visas within the airport for gate transfers last time I visited. Situation might have changed now.

    Has anybody travelled through Toronto-New Delhi through Air Canada? This would be a trip over the north pole during the Xmas :D


    Thnx for the info. I am travelling JFK - Dubai - Chennai tomorrow in the NY - Dubai non stop. I did apply for a transit visa because I may step out of the airport, but as such, I was told, if I am not stepping out of the airport, there is no need for a transit visa.

    NWA , I would say, must be used as the last resort. The flight is lousy and the staff is bad. But then no transit visa issues.





    hair i miss you daddy quotes. i miss you daddy quotes. hot miss you quotes death. i
  • hot miss you quotes death. i



  • vbkris77
    03-10 04:18 PM
    Thanks for the reply. I already contributed fo FOIA campaign.

    We keep doing feasibility discussions within the team and with our advisors before launching a campaign. We did work on some in your list above + more last year and got a couple of successes in return. Admin fix for 2 year EAD, visa recapture bill introduction are some.

    I feel some admin fixes can be possible at this time and some advocacy effort with USCIS can help us get more efficient service. FOIA campaign is a step in that direction. Please support it to make it successful so that we have resources and participation to move forward.



    more...


    i miss you daddy quotes. i miss you friendship. miss
  • i miss you friendship. miss



  • tawlibann
    03-18 06:00 PM
    Sorry if this is offtopic but can someone explain to me who banned me and why? I didn't write anything offensive or abusive, and I didn't insult anybody. I was just discussing the issues I read in another forum.

    If it is my handle, you don't like, well my name is Tawlibann Foggs (it is Celtic name, and quite rare but I like it). My friends call me Taliban jokingly (I know it may not be funny to all of you, and I didn't like it at first, but I can't stop people), so that's why the handle was 'taliban'. I hope that answers your questions, and I mean no harm to anyone.

    I thought this forum was open to everybody to express their opinions and discuss relevant issues without insulting others. If you're going to keep banning me, please just let me know that I'm not welcome, and I'll leave. I thought Immigration Voice and its forum was open to all EB immigrants. I was even intending to become a contributing member, but now I'm kind of lost. Am I not supposed to post here? Is there something I missed?





    hot makeup miss you dad quotes. i i miss you daddy quotes. miss you dad quotes. i miss
  • miss you dad quotes. i miss



  • hsm2007
    10-05 01:29 PM
    Hi Guys,

    My attorney sent the response last week and it was delivered to the Dallas, TX. I am little concerned that my attorney actually sent the response to a courier address rather than the PO Box for TSC that they ask you to send. So far I have not seen any updates on my case.

    Vgayalu: After how many days did you see an update after you sent the response to the RFE.



    more...


    house i miss you dad quotes i miss you daddy quotes. 2011 i miss you dad quotes
  • 2011 i miss you dad quotes



  • GCapplicant
    03-17 12:27 PM
    EB3 -July 2004 PD

    FP done
    EAD received
    AP not yet received.





    tattoo miss you dad quotes. i miss i miss you daddy quotes. house i miss you dad quotes
  • house i miss you dad quotes



  • msp1976
    02-01 11:55 AM
    If I-140 has been approved, would it still be fine to apply for transfer from H1-B to F1 status by using form I-539 & university issued I-20 ? How long does it take to transfer status from H1B to F1 ? When can one start school …. Only after I-539 approval or after only applying ?

    For pursuing an MBA, does it matter if one is on F1 or H4 (spouse is on separate H1)
    How long does it take to transfer status from H1B to H4 ?


    H1 is a non immigrant but dual intent visa.. It is assumed that you might try to immigrate...When your spouse filed I-140 , the immigration intent came forth.. Now USCIS already knows that your spouse wnts to immigrate...
    F1 is a strictly non-immigrant visa. You have to prove your intention of not immigrating to USCIS....
    So your position for asking a H1 to F1 transfer is inherently weak....Again a good attorney can spin it....You need a an extremely good attorney....


    If you are paying out of your pocket, you can go to college on H4..
    Student loans are not available on H4...No financial aid of any kind would be available on H4...

    Transferring from H1 to H4 should be quick....I would not bother to file in premium...You are to stop working anyway....Just getting an application receipt should be good enough to start college....If the college allows, you can start college immediately....USCIS never objects to you going to college
    as long as you can pay....

    I know all this because I did the research when my wife started her college..Should finish this may..



    more...


    pictures I Miss You Dad Quotes From i miss you daddy quotes. i miss you dad quotes from
  • i miss you dad quotes from



  • kumar1
    12-13 11:32 PM
    someone gave me red dot with this message -

    **motherfucker**

    I answer to that person is -- thank you for telling me your real level.





    dresses miss you dad quotes. i miss i miss you daddy quotes. i miss you dad quotes from
  • i miss you dad quotes from



  • thirdworldman
    03-15 01:45 PM
    I'm all for doing a robot; I'm also for a six week deadline with intermediary deadlines; the longer the better though--this is very time consuming and i'm going away for a few weeks.



    more...


    makeup i miss you dad quotes from i miss you daddy quotes. i miss you dad quotes
  • i miss you dad quotes



  • akred
    06-12 11:52 AM
    CIR needs to die for the simple reason that the processing workload for the illegals on the USCIS will add another 3 years of wait for everybody. Simple fact of the matter is that the system has not finished recovering from the last 245(i) amnesty that ended in 2001. That was when the DOL received 6 years of applications in one week and everybody ended up waiting 3 years or more.





    girlfriend house i miss you dad quotes i miss you daddy quotes. i miss you dad quotes from
  • i miss you dad quotes from



  • malaGCPahije
    03-17 04:21 PM
    What I am saying is spill over from ROW goes to EB2 first. It does not split to EB2 and EB3 evenly. So more people from EB2 gets visa granted and thus people who joined EB2 bandwagon from EB3 and had earlier PD, they get Visa quickly. Now generally this spillover does not go to EB3 from EB2 having high demand from EB2 and thus EB3 get stuck with conventional numbers with 7% country limit and thus EB3 numbers move slowly. But if that spillover happens for both EB3 and 2 equally than EB3 can also move little bit quickly which is not the case. Thus shortening the queue by switching over to EB2 does not give full advantage to remained lot of EB3.

    The recent movement in EB2 have been contributed to the spillover from EB2 ROW. That raises a question over the spill over rules. The EB2 ROW spill over should have helped EB3 ROW. But EB3 ROW is not yet C, however EB2-I moved up. If the spillover happens at the same level, then EB3-I may have hope in the future when EB3-ROW becomes C. Is such an assumption right or wrong?





    hairstyles i miss you friendship. miss i miss you daddy quotes. i miss you daddy quotes. miss
  • i miss you daddy quotes. miss



  • yabadaba
    08-15 04:14 PM
    i am squishing up a baby bumble bee ..wont my mommy be so proud of me...i m squishing up a baby bumble bee...ewww its yucky





    arunmohan
    05-11 02:23 AM
    Friends,
    Time is right now to recapture the visa numbers.
    "No army can stop an idea whose time has come." --Victor Hugo.

    We need to raise funds for the sole purpose of passing the EB Visa Re-Capture Bill!

    I agree with you, this is a right time to go for visa recapture. We don't have to mention anywhere for H1B. This will be just for visa recapture.





    dummgelauft
    08-21 11:33 AM
    Uscis has done nothing wrong.

    This person who posted the new thread seems to have come in to the country without even a passport. How is that legal?

    How in the world can we expect Uscis to overlook all that? Don't criticize uscis for doing their job right (for once) :)

    Canadians DO NOT need a passport, even now, to enter US for PLEASURE (visiting friends, vacation etc.).
    HOWEVER, they do need visa to (which means a passport) to (1) Study (2) Work (3) Start a business etc in US.
    If this person was a Canadian, and had a US citizen fiancee, it should have been a simple case of gettng a K1 fiancee visa and coming to US. Getting any kind of US visa is really very simple and quick for a Canadian citizen



    0 comments:

    Post a Comment